Competition open for Turkish animation films, they are made after the 1st of January 2017.
Deadline: 18th of October 2019 Friday 18:00.
Official Selection Announcement: 28th of October 2019 Monday.
Award Ceremony: 8th of November 2019 Friday.
A film which receives us after the deadline, aren’t accepted by the festival committee.
- There is no application fee.
- The entry form is had to fill completely and sent with film copy.
- One entry form is had to fill for every film.
- Sending cost is paid by the competitor.
- Attendance can join with any number of films. Separate attendances should be made for each film.
- The film that takes place in the competition must belong to attended person or group. If it’s proved that the film doesn’t belong to an attended person or group it will be disqualified automatically.
- It is free to use film materials like film, video, photograph.
- Any visual effect and animation technic can be used. Any technics like 2D cartoon animation, computer-aided 3D animation, stop motion animation and/or any optic, chemical, physical, digital interferences on the visual film can be made.
- The film can either include a certain story, characters, dialogs or not. Aesthetic and style can be chosen freely.
- Canlandıranlar Animation Festival has the right to show on television, theater, the internet etc. for publicity purposes, up to 10% of the running time of the film.
How to Win?
- There will be a pre-elimination to see if the film is appropriate to the competition conditions.
- Pre-selection results will announce on the 9th of November on Friday.
- The winners will be chosen by a jury but won’t be announced until the ceremony.
- Awards are described in Best Film, Best Script and Best Technic sections.
- If the jury decides no prize worthy film, the jury can don’t make to award.
- If the jury want can make to a special jury award.